Marble Medical provides custom development and manufacturing services for full product development, from early stage concepts to full-scale manufacturing. Marble Medical is a cGMP-compliant, ISO 13485:2016 certified partner for innovative solutions in the patient care, personal care, veterinary care, and industrial markets.
Marble Medical produces subassembly components and turnkey disposable devices from short runs to full-scale production. Development support capabilities include assistance with design validation, process development, materials sourcing, cost targeting, prototyping, inventory and supply chain management. Manufacturing capabilities include narrow-width slitting; multi-layered laminating; precision die cutting; flexographic printing; and clean room production & packaging.
Clients and Markets Served
Marble Medical serves a global customer base of major medical product companies and industrial manufacturers and assemblers. We specialize in serving customers who have needs in the areas of product development consulting, manufacturing, assembly, and packaging.
Recognized by 3M™ as a Preferred Converter, Marble Medical serves the following markets:
- Medical Patient Care
- Surgical & Infection Prevention
- Advanced Wound Care applications
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Veterinary supplies & diagnostics
- Industrial applications including various niche markets
As a contract manufacturer, Marble Medical manufactures its customers’ – or their specification developers’ – products to their specifications. Our principal applications for contract manufacturing include:
- General, non-active, non-implantable medical devices
- Medical devices for wound care applications
- Medical device components
- Conversion of adhesive tapes and other substrates
- Other support activities include specification consulting services assisting with customer product design and development, material sourcing, product prototyping, packaging, and sterilization management.
Marble Medical has successfully provided these services and served these markets since its founding in 1988.